Did Omega Sports just launch a new website?
Yep. The Omega Sports Play More Studio serves as a content hub for news, stories, helpful guides, podcasts and videos. This content is produced by Omega Sports and contributed to by our community partners and brands.
At Omega Sports, we are proud of our trusted connections with world-class brands, community leaders, top athletes, wellness experts and positive influencers. Thanks to these earned relationships, we are able to properly engage and support our communities to safely run more, move more and play more.
It’s a real pleasure to create and curate content for Omega Sports’ ACTIVE-PLAY community. This content hub will be a welcomed resource to develop and share meaningful information and stories for both our customers and our team of Experts . – Del Scheitler, Chief Marketing Officer at Omega Sports.
If you’ve been following us, you know we have content being produced and shared regularly. We hope if finds you well.
- More 150,000 email customers receive our daily newsletter featuring special offers, fresh arrivals, product spotlights and more. Sign up and don’t miss out.
- More than 30,000 combined followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube engage in #neighborship with us every day. It’s a great way to get to know us more and stay updated on what’s happening at Omega Sports. Follow us.
- We regularly create helpful guides called, ASK THE EXPERTS. These guides provide expanded knowledge curated from our Experts and brands. Explore guides.
- Thousands of customers shop us daily from the comfort and safety of home thanks to our shopping website. We have a great ecommerce team behind the scenes working hard to ensure your shopping experience goes smoothly. Shop now.
- Thanks to our Chief Marketing Officer hosting a weekly LIVE stream show called, Saturday Mega Wellness, we are able to bring featured wellness partners, brand experts, technical shoe representatives, community leaders and our ACTIVE-PLAY Experts to a broader audience. Watch shows.
- Just launched- The Omega Sports Women’s Only Podcast hosted by our Head of Apparel, Cleo Faucette. The podcast focuses on women’s health, wellness, sports, philanthropy and community leadership. This is one of many podcasts to launch on our new Omega Sports Play More Studio. Listen now.
In addition to great content, The Omega Sports Play More Studio will also have contests, giveaways, shopping guides, surveys and polls to help stay engaged with our customers. Be on the look out for tons of fun stuff.
Lastly, our goal is for our Play More Studio be a dynamic place for our customers to learn, discover and be entertained.