Move Morevember Friday Updates
Move Morevember presented by Saucony and our Winter Sneaker Trade-In is moving along. There’s still time to get $10 off your next pair of running shoes at Omega Sports stores.
We’ve kicked off this awesome initiative, but we’re just getting started! Here are some key updates to keep up the pace with all that’s happening.
- Make sure to trade in older shoes for a $10 credit towards new running shoes. See stores for details.
- Don’t forget to make your badge pledging to #movemore and tag us on social media.
- Our host, Dr. Scott Jablonka is dropping his 1st challenge today. Follow his page to take the challenge.
- Omega Sports’ tennis event leaders will be spending time in Wilmington in November with thousands of USTA players for another state championship. See us in action on Instagram.
- We caught up with Raleigh Market Leader, Trè to chat about the Triumph 19 from Saucony.
He shares, “This is one of my favorite running shoes from Saucony. The cushioning is great for running or working long days on your feet. Plus, I love this colorway.”
As a life-long athlete, Trè is picking up his running game during Move Morevember.
In the meantime, he decided to do pushups for every shoe that has been collected so far for the Winter Sneaker Trade-In.
- ICYMI, Trè was interviewed LIVE on Facebook to discuss Move Morevember and the Winter Sneaker Trade-In.
- Head of Running, Dan Keller is excited about one of the coolest races every Thanksgiving. He shares, “There’s no better way to move more during the holidays than to lace up your favorite Endorphins and run a fun Turkey Trot.”
[From the race organizer]
The 33rd Annual Charlotte Turkey Trot is back live and in-person this year and we can’t wait to see you Thanksgiving morning at the SouthPark Mall!
Believe it or not, we are just a short couple of weeks away. We do expect the race to sell out. Make sure to register today!
Check this one off the list and register now.
Bring in an older pair of shoes and trade them in at any Omega Sports neighborhood store and get $10 towards a new pair of running shoes.
That’s $10 for any/all trade-in shoes that will be donated to local organizations helping to provide usable footwear to those in need.
Available for in-store purchases only. Applied at checkout on new running shoes. One credit per customer/household per day. Credits can’t be combined. See stores for details.