We are excited to launch The Omega Sports Move Morevember Initiative presented by Saucony.
Omega Sports Chief Marketing Officer, Del Scheitler shares, “This is a wonderful initiative designed to keep you moving during the colder holiday months and move you to help more neighbors in need.”
We’ve partnered with Saucony in November all month long to provide footwear knowledge, participate in special social media moments, and provide incentives to help engage and motivate you along the way.
Our CEO, Craig Carlock is already moving.
Challenged by a store leader, he’s doing 50 pushups a day. We caught him in his office making time to move and get after it.
All month long, we’ll be focusing on sharing expert advice to keep you moving. We’re proud to have Dr. Scott Jablonka host our challenges, quizzes, and more.
Here’s a quick rundown of how you can participate:
- Move more and let us know by following us and tagging us on Instagram and Facebook. There you can also participate in challenges, take movement quizzes, and enter to win giveaways. Make sure to watch our LIVE Facebook and YouTube shows every Wednesday at 3pm.
- Quickly enter our pre-launch giveaway of a $100 Omega Sports gift card on Instagram.
- Follow Dr. Scott Jablonka for additional giveaways and knowledge bombs.
- Follow Omega Sports ambassadors Mimi Melvin and Kenn Woods for on the run reviews and motivation.
- Follow our Market Leader and super Saucony fan, Daisy for shoe knowledge.
- Remember to snag a #movemorevember Badge and share it on social with details of how you plan to keep moving this month. Get badge 1 or get badge 2 like Daisy’s badge.
Need more motivation? We got you!
As important as it is to stay moving during colder months, it’s also important to help more neighbors in need. That’s why we are announcing our inaugural Winter Sneaker Trade-In.
Bring in an older pair of shoes and trade them in at any Omega Sports neighborhood store and get $10 towards a new pair of running shoes.
That’s $10 for any/all trade-in shoes that will be donated to local organizations helping to provide usable footwear to those in need.
Available for in-store purchases only. Applied at checkout on new running shoes. One credit per customer/household per day. Credits can’t be combined. See stores for details.