Want a super soft shoe with amazing cushioning when you move?
Everything about the Triumph 19 feels just right. With an ultra-plush bed of PWRRUN+ cushioning and a cloudlike lightness, it’s a dreamy shoe that’ll have you waking up stoked for your next long run. Enjoy one of the softest shoes available for your run.
Here’s what you are going to love about the Triumph 19
- Formulated for the softest underfoot feel, PWRRUN+ gives you more cushioning with less weight for an unbelievably plush and springy ride
- Topsole provides an additional layer of comfort closer to your foot
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- New engineered mono-mesh upper for enhanced breathability at a lighter weight
- New articulated eye-row for a more adaptive fit
- Crafted details and suede elements move effortlessly from workout to hangout
- Durable XT-900 outsole
What you need to know
- Category: Neutral
- Great for: roads, everyday running
- Arch type: Medium-High
- Cushioning: PWRRUN+
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm heel/24.5mm forefoot)
WARNING ABOUT SUPPLY!
Early holiday shopping is more important than ever this year. With so many supply shortages from the world’s most popular brands, the race is on to get the gifts you really want. Shop early before it’s too late.
The good news is that Saucony’s supply is looking great! Get the Guide 14 or any of these popular Saucony running shoes.
Quickly find what’s popular by seeing what’s being searched the most on OmegaSports.com. These Saucony running shoes are winning the race to the top of our customers’ shopping list.