Todd’s moving, are you?
Regional Market Leader, Todd kept warm by moving more at USTA North Carolina’s State Combo Championship in Wilmington.
Todd also takes on our Move Morevember host, Dr. Scott Jablonka’s squat challenge. See below. 👇
ICYMI: Omega Sports’ Chief Marketing Officer, Del along with Head of Apparel, Cleo decided to #movemore too. Cleo showed her love for Saucony in her favorite Endorphin Shift. [See video]
Of course, they used movement to stay warm on a brisk windy day in Wilmington, but they’re also supporting Move Morevember presented by Saucony. The month-long initiative is designed to motivate everyone to move more during the colder holiday season and also move to help more neighbors in need.
How can you help neighbors in need?
Join our inaugural Winter Sneaker Trade-In.
Now through Nov. 21st, you can bring in an old pair of sneakers and trade them in for a $10 gift credit towards a new pair of running shoes.
Omega Sports CEO, Craig Carlock shares, “This is an excellent way to help a neighbor in need of useful footwear by donating your unwanted older shoes and save a little for yourself on a new pair of running shoes. It’s a WIN-WIN for everyone.”
*Available for in-store purchases only. Applied at checkout on new running shoes. One credit per customer/household per day. Credits can’t be combined. See stores for details.
Move Morevember Updates
Move Morevember presented by Saucony and our Winter Sneaker Trade-In is moving along.
We’re just getting started! Here are some key updates to keep up the pace with all that’s happening.
- Make sure to trade in older shoes for a $10 credit towards new running shoes. See stores for details.
- Don’t forget to make your badge pledging to #movemore and tag us on social media.
- Our host, Dr. Scott Jablonka dropped his 1st challenge asking to see your best squat. [Watch challenge video]
Squats can help you burn calories, and performed right, can also lower your chances of injuring your knees and ankles. The movement helps to strengthen the tendons, bones, and ligaments around the leg muscles. Squats also benefit other muscles like hip muscles, calves, hamstrings, and obliques.
- As we mentioned above, Regional Market Leader, Todd took the challenge. How’s his form, Doc?
- Head of Apparel, Cleo was thrilled to leave with a pineapple after a long cold day in Wilmington. (Todd not so much).
- As we mentioned, she made the most of her time going for a run in her Saucony Endorphin Shift shoes. Cleo was an instant fan of the Shift when they arrived. And not only because she loved the pink colorway.
She shares, “Love them! Lots of cushioning. They feel like they’re propelling you forward. They are one of my favorites.”
Learn more about the Endorphin Shift 2.
Enjoy a Snugger fit. Features a trim new heel counter, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing, and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
Indulge in cushion. Race, train, or just hang in it. Runners love this max cushioned shoe for everyday runs, recovery between speed days, and for added comfort and support anytime.
Love the SPEEDROLL. This innovative technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder.